Three ways to benefit from Provence Photo Tours:
- Join a Group Tour for a week.
- Individually as a small group Tour.
- Weekend Tour.
Join a group With Provence Photo Tours : These are pre-planned tours which are specific to the the season and have a minimum of 2-9 fully participating people. The advantages of this are:
- Pickup and departure from the local airport at Marseille
- Fully catered
- 5 days of specific outings
- Accommodation and meals included
- Partners (non participating) can enjoy the experience of the site too.
This is known as our Provence Photo Safaris (the button will take you to our Provence Photo Safari site).
Provence Photo Tours – what this site is about.
Come individually or as a small group: This is where you come independently rent the accommodation in the normal way as self catering and decide the number of days you wish to hire me as your local guide. The advantages of this are:
- Freedom to do your own thing as well
- Freedom to choose the number of outings
- Ideal for a mix of photographers with different levels (such as partners with different levels of experience and enthusiasm)
- Allows you more relax time
Weekend Tours by Provence Photo Tours :
These are special week-end sorties, available from September to just before Christmas and Jan till end of May. The group size is small and depends on the number of people subscribed.
The minimum group size is 2
The advantages of this are:
- Fits in with your work patten.
- Very economic as the weekend starts Friday night and ends. Sunday night.
- Access to La Colle is quick from major local cities.
- Accommodation is included.
- Food (group share) We all bring something and cook together.
- Come with your friends.
- Easily come again.
- Friendly experience.